Monday, April 25, 2016

Double Gate Fold Card Using...Besties!

Carolina here,
Good Morning and welcome High Hopes Fans!

I'm delighted to be sharing today this cute card I have created for my niece 10th birthday.
The stamps I'm using for this card are "BESTIES" and the sentiments "HOPING YOUR DAY IS AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE"! and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" from High Hopes Stamps!
Be sure to check out all the new images for the High Hopes new "Spring 2016 Collection" 

I stamped the image with Tuxedo black ink and coloured with Copic markers.
After the image was all coloured, I added green stickles on her dress.
For the card base I used 12X12 double sided patterned paper (Ivy) from Lawn Fawn. I distress the edges with (Peeled Paint) distress ink.
To created the inside I used cardstock, vellum and a few dies from Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Puffy Cloud Borders, and Grassy Border".

Find this adorable image and tons more here at High Hopes Stamps!
The scallop and regular circles are dies from Spellbinders. The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder. I distress the main circle with (Broken China) distress ink.

Here is the list of the copic markers I used to coloured this lovely image.
I hope you enjoyed checking out my project as much as I enjoyed creating it!!!

It's time for our April Challenge. Please join the fun for your chance to win your choice of 2 High Hopes Stamps
We will choose the lucky winner on the last day of the month from one of the comments posted during the month. It's that easy to join the April Challenge!!!

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
*******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

5 comments:

Mary Nelson said...

Such a fabulous card, really love it!

C Johnston said...

I loveeeee HH stamps! Is there someplace that has directions for that fold?? Thanx in advance!

McStamper said...

What a great card. Love it.

Carolina F. said...

Hi there, For more details about this card please visit my Blog!
Blessing Carolina F.

Renae said...

Cute card.