Monday, April 4, 2016

Miss Katie...Prima Ballerina!

Carolina here,
Good Morning and welcome High Hopes Fans!

I'm delighted to be sharing this new "Spring 2016" stamp release with you today. I am very excited to share this scrapbook page I have created, using this adorable stamp from the new release call 
Miss Katie... named after my youngest daughter!

I'm so excited to finally be able to share a peek at what I've been working on for the last few weeks.

As soon I saw this cute stamp, I got inspired to start a scrapbook layout so I grab my stash of photos of my youngest daughter 1st ballet recital. 

Find this adorable image and tons more here at High Hopes Stamps!

I started by heat emboss and colouring the image with Gansai Tambi watercolor.
 After the image was all coloured and dry I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. I applied some Wink Of Stella, Glossy Accents and used a White Gelly Roll pen on her leotard.
 I mix and match leftover lace ribbon, white pearls and prima flowers for a Shabby Chic look.

The title was cut with white cardstock on my Cricut machine. I distress the letter with Spun Sugar and Vintage Photo distress ink. To embellish the letters more I used white pearls and pop them with 3D foam adhesive.

It's time for our April Challenge. Please join the fun for your chance to win your choice of 2 High Hopes Stamps
We will choose the lucky winner on the last day of the month from one of the comments posted during the month. It's that easy to join the April Challenge!!!

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at

*******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

3 comments:

Mary Nelson said...

What a beautiful page! I love your color palette, so pretty!

Nikki C said...

How fantastic is this layout

Renae said...

Great scrapbook page!