Saturday, April 2, 2016

Selfie Moment

Hey High Hopes Stampers! Happy Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing another one of the new images from the High Hopes Spring 2016 Collection called "Sally Takes a Selfie" (TT035) for this Saturday selfie moment! Sally is a cutie, isn't she?


You would probably never catch me taking a selfie, but I have to admit, I had a lot of fun working on this card. This rubber stamp is so versatile, as are most selfies. 
You can use this stamp just about any time of the year in various settings. 

Supplies:

I made up a very simple card sketch, but I really like how it turned out.


I cut my image out using the coordinating .07 SVG file for this Selfie Girl. 

I then stamped my image using Memento Tuxedo ink using a very handy tool called Misti Stamping Tool from One Crazy Stamper.


If you're a stamper, and you don't have one of these fabulous tools, you should really think about getting one. It brings a whole new dimension to stamping and truly makes a stamper's life so much easier!

Once my image was stamped, I colored her with Copic Markers: 
 E00, E11, E13, E15, R20 & RV02

The background papers I used are from Buncha Scraps "Cute as a Bunny" Easter/Spring Collection


And then I finalized my card with some coordinating embellishments: 
Paper Roses, a pink button & some pink & white Baker's Twine as well as a white lacey border that I cut out with my die cutting machine.

That's it!

I hope I have inspired you to hop on over to High Hopes Stamps Store and check out all the new Spring 2016  releases. 

Have a great weekend!
Dina






4 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Oh this image is sooooooo cute and you have done a great job showcasing her .

Mary Nelson said...

This card makes me smile!! It's fabulous!

Renae said...

Adorable card! Great Sketch and very cute image.

Nikki C said...

Beautifully done and great rake on the sketch