Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day Basket!

Carolina here,
Good Morning and welcome High Hopes Fans!

For today's post I have put together a couple of berry baskets for mother's day. This cute baskets are  for my two daughters teachers. I also created this beautiful Shabby Chic Tag to adorn my project! The stamp I'm using is one of the newest Spring 2016 Collection called "Lil' Swinger"from High Hopes Stamps!

I stamped "Lil' Swinger" onto watercolor paper and die cut it  This cute image was watercolor with Gansai Tambi watercolors. I added glossy accent, green stickles, and used a white Jelly roll pen on my main image. To give the shabby look I distressed all edges of the patterned paper with a distress tools, then used a tracing wheel around the edges. I also used texture paste and layering stencil (bubble) from Tim Holtz

 
Find this adorable image and tons more here at High Hopes Stamps!
To finished my tag I fussy cut some tiny butterflies from pattern paper and glue them after I distressed the edges. I also collect sticks from my neighborhood, embellishment I used white pearls, flowers, ribbon, linen thread and clear gems from my stash 

I hope you enjoyed checking out my project as much as I enjoyed creating it!!!

It's time for our May Challenge. Please join the fun for your chance to win your choice of 2 High Hopes Stamps
We will choose the lucky winner on the last day of the month from one of the comments posted during the month. It's that easy to join the May Challenge!!!

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
*******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

3 comments:

McStamper said...

What a cute tag. Great stamp.

Renae said...

Cute tag!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love your tag! Great colouring!