Monday, May 2, 2016

Shabby Chic Card Using...Puppy Wonder!

Carolina here,
Good Morning and welcome High Hopes Fans!

I am back with a beautiful shabby chic birthday card! 
The stamp I'm using for this card is the newest  Spring 2016 Collection called "Puppy Wonder"from High Hopes Stamps!

Find this adorable image and tons more here at High Hopes Stamps!
I stamped "Puppy Wonder" onto watercolor paper and die cut it with my new and favorite at this moment Scalloped Banner Die from Avery Elle. This cute puppy image was watercolor with  Gansai Tambi watercolors. I added glossy accent, diamond stickles, and used a white gelly roll pen on my main image. To give the shabby look I distressed all edges of the patterned paper with a distress tools,  then used a tracing wheel around the edges, picket fence distress paint and victorian velvet distress ink from Ranger. I also used texture paste and layering stencil (bubble) from Tim Holtz

To finished my card I color some plain white seam binding ribbon from my stash with victorian velvet distress ink and water. I custom made the button and tied it with linen thread. 
Supplies Used: layering stencil, texture paste, picket fence distress paint, victorian velvet distress ink, black sparkle embossing powder, distress tool, tracing wheel, Versa Mark, clear button, clear gems, foam tape, gansai tambi watercolors, white gelly pen, diamond stickles, glossy accent, pink thread, pattern paper (Journaling Cards & Pink Floral) from Carta Bella, stitched scallop edges dies and scalloped banner dies.

I hope you enjoyed checking out my project as much as I enjoyed creating it!!!

It's time for our May Challenge. Please join the fun for your chance to win your choice of 2 High Hopes Stamps
We will choose the lucky winner on the last day of the month from one of the comments posted during the month. It's that easy to join the May Challenge!!!

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
*******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

6 comments:

Mary Nelson said...

What a fantastic card! I really love it!

ionabunny said...

That puppy is so cute. Hugz

Nikki C said...

This is adorable

McStamper said...

What a sweet puppy. Love the colors and the layers.

Renae said...

Very cute card!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love your card! It is super adorable! Great colouring and design. Love the puppy!