Monday, June 6, 2016

Father's Day Card Using...Bob's A Surfer Dude!

Carolina here,
Good Morning and welcome High Hopes Fans!

For today I am sharing another fun Father's Day Shaker Card. The stamps I'm using for this shaker card are called "Bob's A Surfer Dude" and "Sentiment Set #3" from High Hopes Stamps!

I stamped "Bob's A Surfer Dude" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers.
 Copic List: R24 R27 R29 C1 C5 C7 C9 E000 E00 V000 R20 Y11 Y15 Y17 YG11 BG10 B05 and 0 
After my image was all coloured I fussy cut it. I used a white gelly roll pen and add some polka-dots on Bob's short. For the background, I sponged the edge of the design paper with Evergreen Bough Distress ink.

 I raise the main panel and Bob with foam tape, to give my card a little bit of height. 
To finished my card I add Pretty Pink Posh sequins, glossy accent on his sunglasses and surfboard.
 I stamped  "World's Best Father" with VerSaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder from S.U.

Supplies Used: Memento Tuxedo black ink, Evergreen Bough Distress Ink, foam tape,Copic markers, pattern papers (Getaway) from Echo Park Paper, Nestability Circle dies, S.U White and Black Cardstock, PPP Sequins, White Gelly Pen and White embossing powder.

It's time for our June Challenge. Please join the fun for your chance to win your choice of 2 High Hopes Stamps
We will choose the lucky winner on the last day of the month from one of the comments posted during the month. It's that easy to join the June Challenge!!!

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
*******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

2 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Great Father's Day thanks for the inspiration

ionabunny said...

Aww, that is a cool idea for a shaker card. Hugz