Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Hey Everyone!

Just stopping by on this special day to share this quick and simple card with you. 

I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing weekend with the special men in your life!

I've been so busy lately, but I just had to take a moment to create this cute little Father’s Day Card with one of the images from High Hopes Stamps release "All About Boys" called Gabriel Loves to Skateboard
This little guy is really on the move! He reminds me of my son when he was younger.


I used decorative background papers are from Bo Bunny’s “WhiteOut” Collection. This is actually a winter collection, but I loved the colors so much, and thought they worked perfectly for a masculine card. Brown’s and Blues are wonderful together, don’t you think!
I painted Gabriel with watercolors, Copics (E00, E11, E13) and Spectrum Noir (DR7, TN2, BG6)...
A little butcher’s twine, a coordinating ice blue button, and some black YNS Gumdrops make for a simple, yet attractive, Father’s Day card.
For the inside I stamped the “Happy Father’s Day”sentiment using High Hopes Stamps “Sentiment Set #3” (U506)

And that's my quick & simple Father's Day card.

For many more designs, inspirations and rubber stamps, visit High Hopes Stamps and be sure to check out their blogfacebook and Pinterest page for daily card features!
Have a great day!


1 comment:

Renae said...

Great card! I love the CAS layout!