Monday, June 27, 2016

Puppy Love!!!

Carolina here,
Good Morning and welcome High Hopes Fans!

For today's post I'm using "Puppy Love" from High Hopes Stamps, 
an adorable stamp from their latest release!

I stamped "Puppy Love" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with alcohol markers.
 Copic List: Girl B93 B95 R11 YR02 E000 E00 V000 E11 E25 E25 0 Puppy W1 W3 W5 W7 
After my image was all coloured I fussy cut it. I used a white gelly roll pen and add some hast*tag on her skirt. For the background, I sponged the white cardstock with Distress ink and embossed with a polka-dots folder. I raise the main panel and the little girl with foam tape, to give my card a little bit of height. 

To finished my card I added glossy accent on her and fussy cut some flowers from "Fancy That"  paper pat. I decorated the tiny flowers with Diamond Stickles.

It's time for our June Challenge. Please join the fun for your chance to win your choice of 2 High Hopes Stamps
We will choose the lucky winner on the last day of the month from one of the comments posted during the month. It's that easy to join the June Challenge!!!

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
*******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

2 comments:

*SHeRRy B* said...

Soooo cute!

Linda T said...

What a sweet card. Love the cute stamp and the coloring. So nice seeing the cute flowers in the grass.