Monday, July 4, 2016

Christmas In July...Banner!

Carolina here,
Good Morning and welcome High Hopes Fans!
Happy long weekend if you're in Canada or the United States.

This month the High Hopes Dream Team will be featuring "Christmas In July" 
So let's get ready to pulled out any Christmas stamps, papers and dies!

My project today is a Christmas banner. Another fantastic way to use your favorite High Hopes Stamps. This adorable stamps is called "Snowman Stumble"

I stamped, coloured, fussy cut and paper pieced  "Snowman Stumble"
Copic List: R27, R29, R39, RV10, W1, W3, C1, C5, B000 and 0

To finish my banner I added glossy accent and Diamond Stickles on his Santa's hat and skates.
Supplies List: S.U. Designer Series Paper (Trim The Tree and Merry Moments) S.U Old Olive Cardstock, The Paper Studio Baker Twine, Yoobi Gold Pen, Mini Snowflakes from Lawn Fawn, Scalloped Border Die from Avery Elle, Diamond Stickles, 3D Foam Tape, George and Basic Shapes Font Cartridge from Cricut and White Mini Pom-Pom. 

It's time for our July Challenge. Please join the fun for your chance to win your choice of 2 High Hopes Stamps
We will choose the lucky winner on the last day of the month from one of the comments posted during the month. It's that easy to join the July Challenge!!!

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
*******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

7 comments:

Linda T said...

What a sweet banner. Love the cute snowman.

Donna Rudy said...

Carolina I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! Awesome!!!!

Nikki C said...

Your buntin is fabulous

Jennifer Scull said...

such an adorable banner! and a cute little snowman to boot! :)

Dora said...

Lovely christmas banner! Beautiful image of the snowman. So Funny.
Unfortunaly, I can not leave a comment on facebook. I do not have limited internet.
So my downloads are limited.
I will give again a try to comment on the post.
I have always seen your cards from the team but with the internet limited I can not do every month leave a comment.
Thank you for the chance to give a prize with only leave a comment.
Good luck.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fun banner. Love the snowmen.

Crafting Andy said...

This banner is so cool. I keep wanting to make a banner, but always leave it too late. But it always seems like it's too early in July. Yep making excuses. haha.x