Sunday, October 2, 2016

Back again

Hello again! 
I am delighted to be asked to join the High Hopes Design Team back again!

For everybody who doesn't remember me, that could be like.. well... everyone (haha), it is about two years ago that I last was on the High Hopes Team, let me introduce myself (again):

I'm Alie Venema from The Netherlands. I have a son (10) and daugther (8) and my job is to take care of other children (at my own house) while their parents are at work, so it is a lot of fun during the day with a lot of kids running around.

When I have some spare time I love to chrochet and since a few weeks I've picked up card making as well.
I am excited to be back at High Hopes Stamps, it's like I never left ;)


Today I have a Halloween card to share with you, I used 'Kitty's Broom (S290)'. 



Papers used are from Basic Grey (from my enormous stash), I handlettered the 'happy halloween', but there a lot of halloween sentiments, which you can find HERE

There is a new release shipping right now, so if you are looking at those Halloween sentiments, I'm sure you can't resist those new stamps!! ;) Just click on the image below and it will take you right to the new release section.




Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Nikki C said...

Beautiful card and welcome back

Donna Rudy said...

Welcome Alie! I love the layout and that you hand lettered the sentiment! Awesome card!

Cheri Burry said...

Welcome back and hello! Super cute card!!

ionabunny said...

Hello Alie. Fun image. Lovely card. Hugz