Saturday, October 22, 2016

Eat More Pie

Hey Stampers!
Happy Saturday!!

Since Thanksgiving is only about a month away here in the US, I just couldn't resist creating a card using one of the new Fall/Winter Release Rubber Stamps called "Tommy Turkey" 


He's a sweetie!
And he obviously has an agenda for all those apples! Don't you think?

First I stamped my image using StazOn Jet Black and my favorite Misti Stamping Tool.
Then I colored Tommy with Copics and paired him up with the new Buncha Scraps "Autumn Love" Pattern Papers. I think the colors worked really well together.

The base of my card was made with Kraft Lightweight Cover Stock Paper

The Stamps: "Tommy Turkey" (TT045)  & Sentiment: "Gobble Wobble" (HH036)

Copics: E00 E11 E13 E15  E18 YR65 YR15 YG51 & Spectrum Noir: DR3

I punched the border out with an EK Hearts & Scroll Border Punch and added a strip of the "Pumpkin Gingham" paper in the center. 

I hand cut the Pumpkin Spice Plaid Tag and added another white tag for the sentiment and tied them together with coordinating baker's twine and topped my card off with a couple YNS White Gumdrops 

I took the High Hopes Monthly challenge!


There are three ways to participate in this month's challengeClick here to find out how to play along for your chance to win some High Hopes Stamps!!
Here is this month's sketch


Grab your High Hopes Stamps and come play along! We can't wait to see what you create! 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!




1 comment:

Dora said...

Beautiful card, also your design and using of papers.