Saturday, October 15, 2016

Gift Giving Season

Hey Stampers!
Happy Saturday!

Today I am sharing another little Penguin card with you, because well, let's face it...I LOVE Penguins!


This little guy is called "Penguin Giver" (TT044) and the Sentiment is "Peace, Love Joy JJ003" They are both from the new Fall/Winter Release!

I stamped the image with Stazon Jet Black and my handy Misti Stamping Tool,
and then I cut my image, a stitched circle, and some snowflakes, out using my Silhouette machine.

I colored Penguin Giver and all his lovely gifts with Copic Markers:
RV02 E93 B12 YR65 BG000 YR15 RV000 V20 & Spectrum Noir BT9

Background Papers are a sneak peek of Buncha Scraps "Feelin' Frosty" winter collection coming soon



To finish off my Joyful little Penguin Giver card, I added some sheer blue and white ribbon, baker's twine, and blue rhinestones for sparkle!

Join this month's Challenge!
There are three ways to participate in this month's challenge. 
Click here to find out how to play along for your chance to win FREE High Hopes Stamps!!

Here is this month's sketch



Grab your High Hopes Stamps and come play along! I can't wait to see what you create! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!




1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Love the blues Dina! Gorgeous card! <3