Saturday, October 1, 2016

Halloween Fun -- High Hopes New Release



Hi there, Its new release day over at High Hopes, Yippie!!!!
I'm super excited to share my Card today....

Introducing ....Frankie and Bride from High Hopes Stamps found here!

I love Halloween!!! :) 



This card was created on a 5.5" base. and used the High Hopes sketch for this month.   The image is coloured with Copic markers, sewing stitches, cobwebs and spiders for added Halloween fun.  The pattern papers on the that kinda reminds me of eyeballs and though it went nice with the background papers :)

Thanks for looking and please check out the New Release from High Hopes.




2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Fab stamp. Love Frank stuff. Hugz

Cheri Burry said...

Super cute Halloween card! Somehow I knew you would do this stamp justice!