Sunday, October 23, 2016

Happy Mail

Happy Sunday!!

I love making cards, but I don't really send that many cards.. hmmm.. that is about to change!!
Because who doesn't get happy receiving a card (better than getting bills, right?) I know I do!

Today I would like to show you a stamp called Happy Mail (that's what it's all about, getting someone happy!!)

I really, really, REALLY like the High Hopes Hedgehog stamps.. They look so cuddly!!

For this card I wanted the stamp to pop out, so I didn't follow the monthly sketch or used dessinpapers.. just colouring up this beauty is enough for me today.

For 'snowflakes' in the blue background I used the Colorless Blender, just put some dots in the blue background and it looks like snow to me! Love it!


Supplies used:
Copics:
Papers: Bazzill Basic kraft and white
Other: snowflake dies and cloud border die

Well I'm off to post some cards, are you going to send out some cards too today??

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: