Monday, October 17, 2016

Chillin' Charlie Christmas

Happy Monday High Hopes Friends
Carolina  here, sharing a wonderful card I made using one of  High Hopes 'Fall/Winter Stamps Release'

First I used one of  Lawn Fawn die and cut a rectangle from white cardstock Then stamped my image on it. I coloured 'Chillin Charlie Christmas Cow' with my daughter Crayola coloring  pencil and
used "Gamsol" to blend the colors. I add Star Dust  Stickles to his hat. I want to keep this card easy and simple to duplicated.

I'm so excited about the way this came out, I can't wait to color my next image!

Supplies Used:
Chillin Charlie Christmas Cow TT049  and Merry Christmas To You And Your Herd HH035 Stamps from High Hopes, Star Dust Stickles, rectangle dies from Lawn Fawn, 'Crayola' Color Pencils, Gamsol from Gamblin, white black & cherry cobbler  cardstock from S.U
Cherry Cobbler Ink pad.

  
May sure to stop by again soon for more ideas and inspiration!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at

1 comment:

Nikki C said...

This cow is so sweet it's great how you added the touch of sparkle