Sunday, November 6, 2016

Carolers

Happy Sunday!!

Hello again from Holland!
Today I would like to show you my card with the Carolers stamp (TT011).
It is such a cutie and I am pleased to have a chance to work with this stamp! As you can see on the High Hopes website there are already a lot of cards made with this stamp, but today I'll show you a winter themed card with this stamp.
I love to work with blue colours and it fits the winter theme also.


Supplies used:
Stamp: High Hopes Stamps 'Carolers'

Cardstock: Bazill white
Dessinpapers: Echo Park
Other: felt snowflake and label 

With a new month also a new challenge begins and you can work (also) with a new sketch again this month:


If you'll go to the Challenge blog post, you can join us with a new monthly challenge or 2 other ways to win new High Hopes Stamps!! Go for it!!

Thanks again for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments: