Sunday, November 27, 2016

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

Happy Sunday!

Anyone having snow already?? Here in Holland, the temperature is dropping this week, so maybe we are lucky!!

Since I got these cute snowmen, my intention was to make a window card with them.. and I like the way it turned out!! Yeay!

I stamped the little snowmen (you can buy the mini-set HERE), border and the holly and coloured it with Copic Markers. After colouring, I cut out all stamps and placed the borders on my card. I cut away the inside of the borders (all the way through the card to get the open effect) and glued the snowmen and holly in place.


Supplies used:
Stamps: Mini-set snowman (TT006), Open Holly (G273)
Copics:
Papers: Bazzill white and red
Dessin Papers: My Minds Eye

Thanks for stopping by and have a great, great (stamping) weekend!

P.S. Do you want to win some High Hopes stamps?? You do?? Well, hop on over to the Challenge post to read all about it!! There are 3 ways to win, so come on and join the fun!

4 comments:

Leni said...

Wauw .............so cute ...

Nikki C said...

Those little frosty the snowmen look great

José said...

Such a cute card, love the way the snowman looks out of the hole

ionabunny said...

This is so cute.. Love it. Hugz