Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Ornament!


Happy Monday, High Hopes Fans!
Carolina here, back with a quick and easy Christmas Ornament.

My post today features one of  last year stamp release

The image was embossed in "Black Sparkle" embossing powder from Ranger, onto watercolor paper and watercolors with "Gansai Tambi" watercolors. For the scarf I used my gold jelly roll pen. I also add my favorite bling... diamond stickles on the hat. It's hard to see but it is there!

Here is another project I did last year with this adorable Snowman Mini Set!
Supplies Used:
Snowman Mini Set from High Hopes, Candy Cane Lane DP from S.U Star Button, White & Gold Pen, Vintage Photo, Diamond Stickles, Matte Multi Medium, Jute, Ribbon, Gesso and Wood Diecut Ornament Tags

May sure to stop by again soon for more ideas and inspiration!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at

No comments: