Sunday, December 11, 2016

Christmas tree

Happy Sunday High Hopes fans!

Only 2 more weeks untill Christmas.. so yesterday I've decorated my Christmas tree. I just love the smell of a fresh tree and Christmas songs on the radio.. such a wonderfull time!


Today I will be busy writing the Christmas cards and making a bunch more, for I don't have enough, haha.. Beginning with this card: I chose the funny 'No peeking Elves' for today's card.
If you do have enough Chrismas cards, this stamp is also nice for a December birthday card ;)


Supplies used:
Copics:
Paper: Bazzill white
Dessinpaper: from stash 

I am off writing my cards, if you would like to play along with our challenge and have a chance of winning 2 stamps of your choice.. hop on over to the challenge post and join in on the fun!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Janette said...

Oh this is lovely and your tree is so pretty.x

Nikki C said...

Beautiful tree and lovely card so cute