Sunday, January 8, 2017

Hugs and kisses

Happy Sunday!!

What a great release!! I just can't wait till it's Sunday to show you another card I made!! Giggles!
Today I would like to show you my card with the "Love birds" and the "Hugs and Kisses" stamps.

Actually I made this card for my sister who has made a huge and brave personal dicision.
A sister can always use a lot of hugs and kisses, right? ;)



I used this months sketch for the layout, if you would like to play along with our monthly challenge to win 2 free (!!) High Hopes stamps of you choice, then hop on over to our challenge post and read all about how to participate..


Supplies used:
Stamps: Love Birds, Hugs and kisses sentiment
Copics: see photo
Paper: Bazzill white
Dessinpaper: My Minds Eye paperpad
Other: little wooden hearts, rope, lace

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Renae said...

This card is so cute! Cute little love-birds!