Sunday, January 22, 2017

Lazy Sunday

Happy Sunday!!

Today is a special Sunday for me, for it's my son's birthday. He turned 11 today!
He really wanted to have money (quick money, hihi).. So we all saved €5 bills and made him a money-tree.

These cute sloths made a great birthday card (for a boy who has to be called ten times before he finally is out of bed...., except for today of course). This stamp is called Sloth Love


I've kept the card very simple, for I know my son doesn't like too much fancy stuff on a card ;)

Supplies used:
Stamp: Sloth Love
Copics:
Papers: Bazzill Craft
Dessinpapers: from stash (no name to be found, sorry)

 Well, I am off to party! Hope you have a great day too! If you would like to party with High Hopes Stamps and have a chance of winning free stamps, then hop on over to our Challenge blogpost to read all about it!


No comments: