Sunday, February 26, 2017

Birthday balloons

Happy Sunday!

I am sooooo glad we had this Party Time release this month!! I've had a lot of birthday cards send out!
This card was for my neighbours son who turned 11 last Thursday. I just love that my cards don't end up in my card box, but they get an immediate destination, whoohoo..

Well, for today, I made another card with "Yertle Turtle Birthday"
I've stamped the image on the dessinpaper so you can see the straws of the balloons directly on the dessinpaper and I've stamped and coloured the image as usual and then cut out the turtle and the balloons and glued them on the image..

I've also added the Birthday Wishes sentiment.


Supplies used: 
Colouring: Faber-Castell pencils
Paper: Bazzill white 
Dessinpapers: Echo Park 

Thanks for stopping by!
And if you don't have any plans for today.... why don't you just play along with our Challenge?
Find out more about it HERE!!

I am off colouring another stamp from the Party Time Release!!
Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cute! I love the little turtle - he's ready to celebrate!