Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Charlie Party Cow

Howdy - MichelleO here today and I am still partying! This new Party Time Release is just so much fun! This week I colored up "Charlie Party Cow" ... now who doesn't love a dancing cow with balloons?


I went with a little different color combo on this one. With a card stock from Core'dinations that I sanded to show the turquoise core, then matched up with older My Minds Eye papers that have lots of glitter to them. I inked the edges of the papers with Rangers walnut distress ink and then sewed the layers together. The sentiment is also from High Hopes new release "It's Party Time" I just love that you can color the sentiment's letters to match the image!

My Copic colors used -


Now you just have to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps website HERE  and see all the new fun.

I do hope you enjoyed, Thanks so much


2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is such a fun card! I love your colouring!

Roberta Stevenson said...

This is soooo utterly adorable! Love it!