Sunday, April 30, 2017

Willow

Happy Sunday!

Last day of the month and I am back with another beauty from this months release..
I really love this cute stamps called Willow!! I've noticed I have a thing for blondies, whahaha..
Maybe I'll have to challenge myself to use other colours for hair ;)


Supplies used:
Stamp: Willow
Colouring: Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
Paper: Bazzill white and kraft
Dessinpapers: My Minds Eye
Other: kraft tag, paper doily (Stampin'Up) Wild Orchid flower

If you still want to play along with our challenge, you'd better hurry up, for today is your last chance to play along!!

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

*SHeRRy B* said...

Such a pretty card!

cheapest dissertation writing services said...

That is really cool card, loved it. Such a good use of colors, thank you for sharing it with us and keep posting such posts..