Thursday, July 20, 2017

Purrfect Day

Happy Thursday High Hopes Fans! 

Have you had a chance to see all of the cuteness in this release!?! I honestly can't pick a favourite!!
This week my card features "Curious Kitty, Cat and Dog Paw Paws and the Purrfect Day" sentiment from the new So Much Cuteness release. 

I used to have a cat and he was curious but also loved to bat at my hand when I was eating strawberry banana yogurt or popcorn - his two favourite things in the world. 

This curious kitty is making friends with a sweet little butterfly! 



I started by colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and cutting it out with a label die and popping it up using some foam pop dots. 
After choosing some bright fun paper from Doodlebug and water colour wash paper from MFT. 
 I stamped cat paws (link below) on the water colour paper and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder . It is hard to see in the picture but I also added clear sparkle pen to the butterfly - love me some sparkle! 
Some twine and matte sprinkles finish off my card. 
The finished card size is A2 ( 4.25"w x 5.50"h)- love that these stamps are the perfect size for this size of card! 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Curious KittyCat and Dog Paws- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Purrfect Day- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Spring Garden - Doodlebug, Brights Water Color Wash - MFT

 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Misti,  Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen, label die - Spellbinders, versa mark ink, bark ink - Versa Colour, twine -
American Crafts, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, Christmas Assortment matte Sprinkles - Doodlebug

Spectrum Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 EB6 EB3 EB5 PP1 PP3 CG2 CT1 CT4 BG5 OR1 BT3 


I hope you get a chance to pop by the High Hopes Rubber Stamps website and enjoy all the cuteness in this new release. 


 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link and a few details: July Challenge

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

http://www.besstdissertation.com/ said...

I love stamp challenges, it allows me to see creativity of people just like yours, You did wonderful job with this stamp. Thank you for sharing it