Sunday, August 20, 2017

Soccer girl

Happy Sunday!!

Today is the last day of my vacation and it's raining... but that is perfect weather for some crafting!! 
Two more weeks untill school begins again, and also soccer practice for my kids.. 
So I made a good luck card for my girl, she will find it on her pillow when she gets back from holiday with her father. 


I coloured this stamp Soccer Star with my Faber-Castell pencils. Lots of round shapes on this card: I used a soccer embossing die for the background and the ribbon I've bought on a local market.


Ok, it isn't spring anymore, but the Dutch word 'spring' means jump, so I found it very funny to use this sentiment 'Spring is in the air'.. Hahahaha!

There is still enough time to join our montlhy challenge "My Favorite Things".. everyone has favorite things, so hop on over to join the fun!

Have a great Sunday! I'm off colouring some High Hopes Stamps ;)

2 comments:

Fiki said...

gorgeous card!

Leni said...

I love this Soccer Girl