Sunday, September 24, 2017

Pie

Happy Sunday!

Last couple of weeks I am into baking things. Love to spend time in the kitchen with my kids.. Cakes, cookies and other yummie goodies we've made.. 
So for this week I was inspired by all those delicious bakes and made a card to go with a cake for my parents ;)

I've used the lovely dessinpaper Walk in the forest by Maja Design. And while trying to figure out a better system for my ribbons I came across two lovely brown ribbons I knew I had to use for a Fall card.. Love the brown-orange ribbon, it matches the paper perfectly!


This cutie is Apple Mouse Pie
For colouring I've used Copics B000 B01 T4 T2 YG23 YG67 G07 E07 E29 E37 E55 E51

I added a few (homemade) felt flowers too.

There is still time to play along with our montly challenge!! Hop on over to our Challenge blogpost to find out how you can win 2!! free High Hopes Stamps!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: