Monday, October 23, 2017

Christmas Tag Using...Winter Owl!

Happy Monday Friend,
Today I am sharing this sweet little Christmas tag I have created for my daughter teachers. With Christmas just approaching I'm getting ready for the holidays. This adorable stamp image is called "Winter Owl" from High Hopes Stamps 

I stamped my image with Memento tuxedo ink and used alcohol markers.
Copic List; R27 R29 R39 E00 E31 E33 E37 E51 YR07.

 After the image was all done I fussy cut it and used 3D foam adhesive. All the pattern paper are scrap from my stash. I also add some Nuvo crystal drop and sequins to embellish the tag. For finishing touches I used one of my favorite sentiment "For My Teacher" and added.

 Hope this Christmas project have inspired you today.

Thanks for stopping by,
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

Join us for your chance to win 2 FREE High Hopes Stamps.
There is a New High Hopes Challenge this month! Click Here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

2 comments:

Natalie Godfrey said...

Awesome job on the coloring. The owl is too adorable.

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

Such an adorable tag !