Spring is officially here, but you wouldn't know it from the weather this week -- rain, snow and some high winds.
I thought I would do a spring like card that could also be used for Mother's Day which will soon be here.
I have used the adorable LeiLani from the High Hopes Stamps Darling Divas Release which was last year.
After colouring my stamped image with Copic Markers, I trimmed it so that it would fit on the Quilted Backdrop die. I added some Nuvo Jewel Drops at the bottom and Nuvo Crystal Drops to the flowers.
- Stamp: LeiLani (from the Darling Divas release 2017), Hope Your Day (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Gardens Delight (Scrapberry's)
- Die: Quilted Backdrop (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush
- Hair: E50 - egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, E58 - Raw Silk
- Dress: R81 - Rose Pink, R83 - Rose Mist, R85 - Rose Red
- Flowers: Y17 - Golden Yellow, B00 - Frost Blue, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, Y17 - Pale Yellow
- Bird: B21 - Baby Blue
- Grass: YG17 - Grass Green
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: - Morning Dew
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Rosewater
- 49 and Market: Botannical Potpourri Flowers - Snow
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Hope to see you at Scrapfest in Kitchener next Friday and Saturday.