Well another week has come and gone and Friday is here again. Mother nature seems to be stuck in the winter mode --oh dear oh dear -- whatever has happened to spring --- sigh!
For today's card I have used the adorable Apple from the Darling Diva's release of last year.
I coloured her with copic markers and added some Winter Blizzard Nuvo Crytal Drops around the outside edges, as well as the bottom of her skirt and top.
- Stamps: Apple (Darling Divas 2017), Just Because... (both High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Garden of Delight (ScrapBerry's)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral white, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush
- Eyes: B60 - Pale Blue Gray
- Hair: E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, E53 - Raw Silk
- Top: G0000- Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- Skirt: B0000 - Pale Clestine, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B01 - Mint Blue
- Other: R00 - Pinkish White, R01 - Pinkish Vanilla, R27 - Cadmium Red, B32 - Pale Blue, E57 - Light Walnut, YG23 - New Leaf, YG25 - Celadon Green
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: White Blizzard
- YNS Gumdrops
I have the perfect remedy to cheer us all up because of the lack of Spring like weather -- come and visit us at Scrapfest today and tomorrow in Kitchener for some creative shopping and inspiration.
Until next time, happy crafting.