Another week has come and gone, and Friday has arrived. I have another spring like card for today's post using "Blooming Friends" from High Hopes Stamps.
After stamping the image, it was coloured with Copic Markers. I did paper piece her top with a piece of design paper from the Really Rainbow pad from Lawn Fawn. Some flowers and die cut butterflies finish off the card.
- Stamps: Blooming Friends, Friendship Warms the Heart (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Really Rainbow and Watercolor Wishes (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Flora White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush
- Hair: E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, E53 - Raw Silk
- Pants: B52 - Soft Greenish Blue
- Hedgehog: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E37 - Sepia, E33 - Sand, E35 - Chamois
- Rock: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1
- Other: Y13 - Lemon Yellow, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Green Grass, Y38 - Honey
- Botannical Potpourri - Buttermilk (49 and Market)