It definitely seems that Spring has finally arrived, even though it has been a bit humid this week. The grass is becoming greener, buds are beginning to sprout on the trees and shrubs, tulips are blooming and the birds are most certainly chirping.
For today's card I have used Fragrant Blooms. I coloured the image with Copic Markers. Tattered Rose Distress Ink was used to add colour to the Quilted Backdrop Die from Lawn Fawn.
- Stamp: Fragrant Blooms, Spring is in the Air (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink - Tattered Rose
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Garden of Delight (ScrapBerry's)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush
- Hair; E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E31 - Brick Beige, E55 - Light Caramel
- Top & Pants: R81 - Rose Pink, R83 - Rose Mist, R85 - Rose Red
- Apron: G0000 - Crystal Opal, G00 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- Shoes & Watering Can: E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White, E42 - Sand White
- Other: B00 - Pale Porcelain Blue, BG0000 - Snow Green, BG01 - Aqua Blue, YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG05 - Salad, R27 - Cadmium Red, YR0000 - Pale Chiffon, YR000 - Silk, YR00 - Powder Pink, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow, YR16 - Apricot, E31 - Brick Beige, E42 - Sand White
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 14 - Blossom
- Die: Quilted Backdrop (Lawn Fawn)
- Other: 49 and Market Botannical Potpourri - Snow
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew
Until next time, Happy Crafting.