As we are halfway through the year, now is the time to get a start on Christmas cards. The Design Teams Divas on the High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper Blogs will be sharing "Christmas in July" inspiration to you all month!
For my first Christmas card, I used this cute stamp called Here Comes Santa from High Hopes Stamps. It is a CAS card as the design paper was a perfect match for it. The paper is from Echo Park's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas which was released last year, which I thought matched perfectly. It is also my favourite Christmas poem.
I coloured the image with copic markers and used some Prismacolor pencils to add some shading.
The image was fuzzy cut and three light bulbs were added as embellishments. Nuvo's Snow Glow Sparkle Dust was used to add some glitter to Santa. The Sparkle & Cheer sentiment was added to the inside of the card.
Inside of Card
- Stamp: Here Comes Santa, Sparke & Cheer (High Hopes Stamps)
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers: G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio, Y28 - Lionet Gold, E29 - Burnt Umber, E27 - Africano, E43 - Dull Ivory, E42 - Sand White, E41 - Pearl White, E57 - Light Walnut, E55 - Light Camel, E35 - Chamois, E31 - Brick Beige, Y17 - Golden Yellow, E13 - Lemon Yellow, YR07 - Cadmium Orange
- Prismacolor Pencils: 908 - Dark Green, 947 - Dark Umber
- Nuvo Sparkle Dust: Snow Glow
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
Until next time, Happy Crafting and have a fantastic day.