As September has now been and gone, it seems that we are getting that much closer to Christmas.
Besides Christmas, there are all the fun winter activities such as going for a sleigh ride.
For today's card I have used the adorable Sleigh Ride from High Hopes Stamps. After stamping the image, I coloured it using Copic Markers. A sheet of silver glitter paper was used to cut the Snowflake Corners and white glitter paper used to cut the snowflake. Unfortunately, the glitter on the paper is hard to see.
- Stamps: Sleigh Ride, Jingle All the Way (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: xPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - I Love Christmas (Echo Park), Christmas Glitter (American Crafts)
- Copic Markers:
- T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6
- BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, BG01 - Aqua Blue
- G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- YR07 - Cadmium Orange
- G46 - Mistletoe
- Y28 Lionet Gold
- R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, R46 - Strong Red
- Dies: Snowflake Corner (Memory Box) and Create a Flake (Spellbinders)
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day.