Today's card is featuring the Wreath stamp. I used Prismacolor Pencils to colur it. A Snowflake Corner was also used.
- Stamps: Wreath, Seasons Greetings (Woodsy Release - High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Staz On Jet Black
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest, DP - Noel, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pad
- Prismacolor Pencils:
- Greens: PC904 - Dark Green, PC911 - Olive Green, PC 109 - Prussian Green
- Browns: PC946 - Dark Brown, PC941 - Light Umber
- Reds: PV925 - Crimson Lake
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pen: Clear
Follow the igh Hopes StampsH blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!