This is the first week for my self challenge, I used the cute Cocoa Gnome from High Hopes Stamps latest release called "Woodsy Christmas" and some foil. It certainly didn't go as planned. I used the Gina K Holiday Flora and foiled it twice; once with a piece of Sparkling Silver and again with some green foil. I then took the negative and put it over the opposite colour.
Upon reflection, I would have just used a couple of strips, and that is what I will try the next time I do this.
- Stamps: Cocoa Gnome, Gnome for Christmas (Woodsy Christmas Release -- High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Photoplay Mod Plaid Christmas
- Copic Markers: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, W00 -Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E35 - Chamois, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E27 - Africano, E29 - Burnt Umber, G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio, r27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red
- Stickles: Xmas Red
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- Zig Wink of Stella - Clear
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.