Have you ever thought 'Hmmm...those High Hopes Divas seem to have so much fun!!'? Well, you're RIGHT! We do!! And we're looking for a couple of new crafty gals (or dudes) to join our crew!!
Each term we ask two designers to join us for a three month term to stamp up a storm using High Hopes images! This term will run from April to June.
In order to apply, here's what you have to do:
1. Use Katharina's wonderful sketch from yesterday's challenge to make a card. If you don't have High Hopes stamps yet, not a problem!! Use what stamps you do have...but if you've got 'em, use 'em!!
2. Send us a link to your online gallery and/or blog so we can see more of your work!
3. Tell us a little bit about yourself, including any past/current design team work. If you've never been on a DT before, not to worry! We are looking for seasoned stampers as well as new stampers! Also tell us why you'd like to join the Divas!!
4. Send your pic and information to Kim at: email@example.com
What is expected of our Guest Designers and what they receive:
1. As a High Hopes Diva, you will receive TEN High Hopes stamps of your choice. Also if there is a release during your term, you will receive new stamps as well!!
2. Designers are required to create cards and projects using their High Hopes stamps and upload them to their online galleries and/or blog. We require approximately one design per week and you must make at least one card with each stamp that you receive. Joining in with the challenges each week is not a requirement, but it's so much fun, so why not?? Heehee!
So if this sounds like something you would enjoy and you can make the commitment for three months, from April 1st to June 30th, please send us your submissions!! The deadline for applications will be Sunday, February 22nd!! We look forward to hearing from you!!