For today's post, I have another Christmas card using the adorable Snowbear Friends, from High Hopes Stamps latest release "Woodsy Christmas"
In keeping with the challenge that I set for myself three weeks ago, I have used a Christmas Embossing & Embroidery die. I haven't used one of these for a while. Using red and green Sulky thread, I stitched it with the backstitch. After completing that, I coloured it using the Cherry Blossom and Forest Green YNS Premium Dye Ink pads.
- Stamp: Snowbear Friends, Merry Christmas (Woodsy Christmas - High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, YNS Premium Dye Ink - Forest Green and Cherry Blossom
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Really Rainbow Christmas (YNS)
- Copic Markers:
- G07 - Nile Green, G05 - Emerald Green
- B0000 - Pale Celestine, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B00 - Frost Blue,B14 - Light Blue, B12 - Ice Blue
- E29 - Burnt Umber, E27 - Africano
- Y17 - Golden yellow, Y19 - Napoli Yellow, Y28 - Lionet Gold
- R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, R20 - Blush
- BV0000- Pale Thistle, BV01 -Viola
- W00 - Warm Gray No. 00,
- C00 - Cool Gray No. 00
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- Nuvo Glitter Accents: Fresh Snowfall
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.