Sunday, October 4, 2009

High Hopes Challenge 47 - Lotsa Layers

This weeks challenge is hosted by our very talented Diva from down under - Amy. I love Amy's challenge this week!

"Lotsa Layers"

Basically girls get layering your papers and cardstock! Remember to enter our challenges you need to use High Hopes Rubber Stamps!!!

The random winner of this weeks challenge will receive the below cute stamp - Three Pane Christmas and Sentiment "Holiday all year".


I'll be back very soon to announce the winner of all that rubbery goodness from last weeks Blogoversary Birthday challenge!

Have a wonderful Sunday!



Be sure to visit the girls blogs for more details of the products used on their awesome creations!!!












Feel free to leave comments on this post but to be entered into the prize draw you must link you card using Mr Linky!



7 comments:

Julye said...

Fab DT cards hope I've used enough layers thanks Julye

Unknown said...

Finaly I got to use my stamp that I won in a High Hopes challenge! I really love this cute little snowman.

Hugs,
Renata

~*Joni said...

Oh this is my first time ever in a High Hopes challenge! Thank you all for the wonderful images and great samples by the DT. I finally had the chance to ink up my horsie. ;) Happy weekend to you all!

Unknown said...

DT fab cards yet again
oxo Ildiko

Melanie said...

Good luck to all! Great cards from the design team.

Melanie

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Thanks for the inspiration DT, your cards are fabulous!! Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canucks!!!
Blessings,
Sarah

Heike said...

Oops, I´m late, but I wanted to show you all the card after all.
Hugs Heike