Saturday, January 2, 2010

Challenge 57 - Sketchy Time

Happy New Year!!! We hope you had a wonderful holiday season! Didn't it go way too fast!

Before I tell you about our first challenge of the year I want to introduce you to our two fabulous guests for the next 3 months - Melanie Holtz and Alex. Menzlewski.

Here the new Guest Diva's introduce themselves -


Hello! My name is Melanie Holtz. I am a happily married mother of two, and live in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. I have always had a love of art, and used to spend many hours when I was younger with a sketchbook and pencil in hand. Stamping has become a wonderful creative outlet for me, and I try to sneak in a little time each day to get inky! With the encouragement of a friend, I started my own blog last year and have enjoyed getting to know other card artists out there in "blogland". High Hopes is one of the very first companies I completely fell in love with! I adore their images. I feel so very blessed to be given this opportunity to be a guest designer for this next term, and am very excited to work with such an amazingly talented design team!


I live in a small town in Germany and I stamp since 2007. Most of my stamp works are scene cards. Scene is my favorite work and I love it so much. I colour with watercolors and chalk. I saw High Hopes Stamps at the beginning of my stamping hobby and since this time, i love the stamps! I am so proud to be a guest designer!!!

==================

Sadly we say goodbye to our guest Michelle and also our designer Ying. Thank you ladies for all that you have done for High Hopes! We will miss you on the team :-( We do have great news too in that our guest Jeanette joins us full time :-)

Now onto this weeks challenge... I (Nikki :-) have the below sketch for your to follow this week. Feel free to rotate the sketch or add extra elements if you wish.



Remember to enter our challenges you need to use High Hopes Rubber Stamps!!!

The random winner of this challenge will receive the stamps American Cowthic and Sentiment "Love One An-Udder. Perfect to get you rolling with the love season!





If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores:

Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US


Here are the teams gorgeous cards for your inspiration. Be sure to click the links which will take you to their blogs for further information on the products used. We hope to see lots of you playing along again this challenge!





I'll be back very soon to announce last weeks winner :-)

Feel free to leave comments on this post but to be entered into the prize draw you must link you card using Mr Linky!

5 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

The card by Nikki looks really neat. The coloring really makes the bears look 3-dimensional.

Michelle said...

Hi Girls, thought I'd make a card for you to have a look at. It's not there to be an entry in the challenge.
You all did a fabulous job. Congrats to Jeanette for her full time DT position.

Becca said...

Hello ladies: I am a huge High Hopes fan but I never posted here in the challenge blog. I just adore what you ladies do with these wonderful stamps.

I was priviledged enough to have Tina create a stamp with my name on it...."Sweet Anabela" I am forever mortalized in rubber lol....

I look forward to playing here and commenting on the wonderful cards that I see each week. New Years resolution..."To play more."

All the best and thanks for posting such a fun sketch. My card is up on my blog...I indexed High Hopes Challenge #57..I used the Cupid Piggy, he is such a cute stamp.

Bela

Deonna B said...

All of the cards are absolutely beautiful! I did post a card for the first time today. I love high hopes stamps and copic markers. I hope to be able to play in other challenge in the future.

Anne-Marije said...

Hi,
What a fab DT-cards! The sketch is great!
I add my card to Mister Linky.
xxx Anne-Marije