Challenge Rules

Challenge Rules:
We have a Challenge every other Tuesday beginning at 7am EST. You MUST use a High Hopes Stamp in order to enter the Challenge. You are welcome to combine your entry with other challenges as well. New projects only - no back linking. The challenges end at 9pm EST on the Monday before the next challenge. Thank you for playing along!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Copic Coloring Tutorial by Jeanette

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by today. This is Jeanette and It is my turn to share a tutorial with you. I thought I would create a video tutorial showing you how I color with my Copic Markers. I chose one of my favorite images to work with: I Heart U Monkey which is illustrated by Dustin Pike.
I stamped my image on Neenah Solar Crest White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Copic Markers Used: E50, E51, E53, E31, E35, YG11, YG13, YG17, RV21 , RV23, RV25, RV29
Prismacolor Pencil PC924 Crimson Red, OMS : Gamsol
The tutorial is split into two due to time constraints on You-tube.

Hope you found this useful! Have a great day and don’t forget you have one more week to enter our Glitter challenge ~here~
Hugs Jeanette xxo

5 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

WOW Jeanette! What a terrific tutorial!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Great job, Jeanette!!

Sylvia said...

Hello Jeanette,

Thank you for the beautyfull colour lessen! Love your colouring work and the cheeks on the monkey ;).

Hugs
Sylvia

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Fabulous tutorial Jeanette! Thanks for posting this--it's soooooo helpful!! You make it look so easy! Love that french manicure too LOL!!
Hugs,
Sarah :o)

Carla aka scrappypug said...

what a great tutorial! I will have to practice this weekend.