Sunday, June 17, 2012

Design Team Call

Hello High Hopes Fans!!

This post will stay at the top until the call has ended.

It's time for a DT Call!!

Do you like High Hopes stamps? Would you like to be a High Hopes Diva? 
Then come enter our DT call!!

The requirements are:
~ Create a card for the challenges we hold each month (usually 3 per month)
~ Create a Tutorial using a High Hopes stamp (usually only once every 7 months)
~ You must have a Blog and be willing to post High Hopes challenges and information on your blog.
~ Create Sneak Peek projects for each of our releases.
~ Be willing to comment on challenge participants creations.

The DT Term is a minimum of 6 months, but many of our team have been on for years!

If you are interested in being on our team, please link your blog below.

The call will run for 3 weeks ending on Monday, June 17th at 7pm EST.
You will be contacted shortly after if you have been chosen for the team.

PS You do NOT have to own a High Hopes stamp to enter the challenge. If you make the team, you will be provided with High Hopes stamps to use.


8 comments:

Patricia Chalas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey Hey Paula said...

How long is the DT term?

Shannan Teubner said...

I love your stamps and would love to be a Diva! Here's a link to my blog: http://withfeathersandsequins.blogspot.com/

Amy Marie said...

http://soamused.blogspot.com/

Your stamps are gorgeous. I'd love to be a part of the Diva team.

Becca said...

Oh wow!!! This sounds like so much fun. I will update my blog, make a fun card and post here...I defenitely would like to try for a chance.
All the best to all! Love the stamps!

dawnmercedes said...

super bummed that I missed this DT call by a few minutes! maybe next time! I'll be keeping my eyes open for another opportunity!

Unknown said...

I am soooooo excited to hear who made the team!!!!

Jenn- Jax Bean Stalks

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGG HOW DID I MISS THIS crawling into the corner and sob :(

hugs Ria