Sunday, October 30, 2016

Party donkey

Happy Sunday!!

Tomorrow is Halloween... whoooo spooky! Well, there is a bat in my house now (haha).. I also love crocheting ;)


but since we don't celebrate Halloween AND because today is my brother's birthday I wanted to show you a male birthday card today using Party Donkey.


Supplies used:
Copics: E31 E53 E39 E59 G85 
Papers: Bazill Kraft and green paper
Dessinpapers: My Minds Eye


Do you remember last week I told you that I would be sending out more cards?? Well, I posted 8 cards last Wednesday (whoop-whoop!).. All older High Hopes cards ;)
I now have my own little card showing place in my hall way, I love it! Still enough cards to send..



If you would like to play along with our challenge to have a change of winning 2 free High Hopes Stamps of your own choice, just hop on over to the monthly challenge, there are 3 ways to win!
Read all about it right HERE!

Or go straight to the High Hopes website to buy some great stamps!

Have a great weekend and a SPOOKY Halloween!!

3 comments:

Carolina F. said...

what a great card you have created for your bother.
He will love it!!!

ionabunny said...

Love the high hopes donkeys. Very cool card. Hugz

Nikki C said...

Adorable bat and great bd card for your brother. It's like a mini store hanging up with all your finished cards on display looks fab