Monday, January 23, 2017

Birthday Cards... Using Krissy's Snuggle Bear!


Hello High Hopes Friends,
Today I want to share with you a couple cards that I made using this 
adorable stamp called (Krissy's Snuggle Bear) from High Hopes Stamps.

 For my first card, I used different shades of  purple and brown patterned papers.
The image was stamped in black and coloured with alcohol markers. Next I paper piece Krissy's pj's heat embossed some hearts and added polka-dots with a gelly roll white pen. I also add some Diamond Stickles on her teddy bear.

Here is a close up!
I used an old sentiment from my stash, I stamp it with white pigment ink and heat emboss. The ribbon was plain white so I decided to coloured using raspberry ripple ink from S.U I adhesive the main panel with foam tape, to give just a little of dimension.
Copic List: BG10 R20 RV00 RV17 RV19 V00 E00 E51 Bear: E23 E25 E29 E31

I stamped the image onto a piece of white circle cut it with the biggest Spellbinder circle die and colored it using my alcohol markers. I found this adorable white and pink stripe pattern paper from my stash. I used Pink Pirouette seam binding ribbon added a light pink button from my button jar. Next I added some diamond stickles to her teddy bear. To finish my card, I adhesive a few hearts enamel I found in my local store.

Here is a close up!
To give my card a vintage feel I used a small white paper doily, distress ink around the edges of the circle and tag. love how it looks!

Copic List: E000 E00 RV00 RV10 R20 E23 E25 E37 Bear: E00 E31 E33 E37 E51
May sure to stop by again soon for more ideas and inspiration!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at

No comments: