Friday, December 22, 2017

Happy New Year!

Hello High Hopes Fans!

Today I am sharing a card for the next holiday!
No...NOT Christmas...because I am confident that you are all ready for that holiday!

If you are looking for a fun image for New Years You might want to consider getting


This is such an adorable image for wishing your friends a Happy New Year!

I colored the image with Prisma Pencils (Peach, Violet, silver, chocolate) and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.


The sentiment is Happy New Year.

I also used the snowflake background.



The ribbon is May Arts.
The clock embelishment is The Paper Studio.

I hope you enjoyed my card today.

I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Fikreta said...

great card!
Merry Christmas !🎄🎅⛄

hugs , Fiki