Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Willow!

Hello!
I'm popping in today to share my card using the adorable "Willow" from the "Spring Fever" release over at High hopes Stamps. Isn't she so pretty?! I sure wish I could grow flowers that tall!
I started my card by stamping the image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured Willow in using my Copic Sketch markers. I decided to paper piece her dress, so I stamped her again onto my designer paper and fussy cut out the dress. My papers today are from the Kaisercraft "Sea Breeze" 6x6 collection. After cutting the image out with a Gina Marie Double Ropes Oval, I then glued her dress onto her body. The "Smell The Flowers" sentiment also from High Hopes, seemed to be perfect for this image! A splattering of gems finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E01, E21, R20
Hair: W5, W7, W10
Flowers: BG45, BG49, Y35, Y38
Butterfly: RV02, RV04
Leaves & Grass: YG06, YG07, YG09

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check High Hopes out on:

Happy Stamping!



       

No comments: