Monday, October 24, 2022

How cute is this "Merry Mouse"

 Oh Happy Day HH Fans!

I'm back today after a long hiatus with our adorable imaged called Merry Mouse.  So seriously nobody wants a mouse in their house..right!  But I sure do love to color them & use them for my cards, they are just so cute.

I need to start building my Christmas card stash & quick...the holidays will be upon us before we know it.  Every year I try to send out as many cards as I can, for 2 years in a row I almost got them all done.  Maybe this year I will actually accomplish my goal lol.

I colored Merry Mouse with Copics (list below) & then I fussy cut her out.  So, this really happened...while cutting her tail I actually cut it off...yep I did.  So, I finished cutting her out while trying to figure out how I was going to fix her up.  A little dab of glue here and there & I think she turned out ok.  I paired Merry Mouse with our Happy Holidays sentiment, but you can always change that up if you like.

With all the ribbon stash I have I didn't have the right color of red ribbon, so I used white satin ribbon & an R59 Copic marker then airbrushed it.  I did the same for the green background on white cardstock for Merry Mouse using a G03.  Oh & I also used a raw snowflake piece of chipboard & airbrushed it with R59.


Copic Colors
Red - R89, R59, R37
Green - G19, G17, G16, G14, C12
Grey (Mouse) - W4, W2, W1, W0
Grey (Candy Cane & Bells) - C2, C0, C00
Ears & Nose - R02, R01, R00

Other Items
Photo Play - Not A Creature Was Stirring 6 x 6 Pad
Flat Back Bling
Satin Ribbon
Tuxedo Black Marker to outline the fussy cut image
Diamond Stickles on the bells
Versafine Red for the Happy Holidays sentiment

Have a wonderful day & happy stampin'!




No comments: