Monday, December 11, 2023

Father Time & Baby New Year

Howdy - MichelleO here - Can you believe we are almost 1/2 way through December? Christmas is coming quick and then the New Year! So for today's card I decided to have some fun with one of my favorite New Year images! High Hopes Stamps Father Time & Baby New Year - so precious!  Love Baby New Year's Cheeks!

 

 I colored with my Copics and then went to find papers. Backwards from how I normally do things, but just happened that way. But while digging I found some perfect papers from K-Ology K & Company. Love that sage green color. Matched up with kraft card stock for the base I cut out and layered the patterns. Adding a white lace punch from EK Success band top and bottom of the stripe paper. 

The sentiment "Happy New Year" is also from High Hopes Stamps. In one of my favorite fonts. 

Copic colors used -

 Time sure has flown by this year. Can't believe it is time again for New Year cards already. Here comes 2024! 

For lots of perfect images for you cards pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store HERE




No comments: