Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Welcome our new Guest Designers to the team!!

Hello High Hopes Fans!!

We would like to say thank you to everyone who entered out Guest Designer Call.
There were a ton a lovely entries and it was a hard decision to make!

However, we would like to introduce two new Guest Designers:


Hi my name is Donna and I live in England, with my husband and our famous Jack Russell dog. I've been doing some form of crafting for the last 6 years and love all types of papercrafting and I love to try out new techniques all the time. I'm also very much into collecting paper, inks, markers, dies, tools.....you name it. I love using my various types of alcohol markers to color images whether they be digital or rubber stamps and I love to fill my cards with lots of embellishments, I'm not the clean and simple type cardmaker. I'm very proud and happy to have been asked to be a guest designer for High Hopes stamps.

******

And our Special Guest...

In 2008, Jessie Hurley opened a Papercrafting shop in Port Moody, British Columbia.  In the subsequent 5 years, she filled her customers with inspiration, doing weekly classes and make-&-takes showcasing New Products and Cool Techniques.
Jessie describes herself as the Technique Master, since she has rarely repeated a class, and has taught over 1000 workshops since first opening her store.  

Her passion is to get people excited about their craft, to experiment, and to play, and she excels at creating a stress-free environment in her classes to allow for full enjoyment of the technique being taught.

Jessie's work has been published in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine, on SplitcoastStampers website, Paper & Pixels ezine and her shop was showcased in the Winter 2010 Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.  She was on the Design Team for Dreamweaver Stencils in 2012 and is a Certified Viva Decor Instructor.
Since closing her shop in December of 2012, she has been spreading the joy of Card-making through classes at Independent Retailers around British Columbia, Canada.  
Check out her tutorials at www.jessiehurley.com

We can't wait to work with these ladies!!

No comments: