Tuesday, June 11, 2024

This cutie is back on the website & FREEBIE offer!

 Happy Tuesday HH fans!

Today I'm thrilled to be re-releasing our adorable image by Dina Gerner called Puppy Friends.

I was playing around with a "new to me" colour combo for this cutie.  I always feel that Copic doesn't have enough purple in their colour selection.  So I went browsing on Pinterest.  Let me tell you I was on there for what seemed like hours.  You just see so many amazing creations by others, I love it.  I came across a gal who had used the combo I chose below of BV08, BV11 & V17.  I never in my wildest dreams would have thought of that combo.  So I gave a whirl & I loved it....so that goes into my special book I keep track of my fav combos in.

The past two posts have offered a little freebie.  I thought I would keep the trend going with today's post...be sure to check it out!


Copic Combos

Dog - T8, T6, T4, T2, T1

Hair - E49, E44, E43

Boots/Shoes - E47, E44, E41

Skirt & Bow - BV08, BV11, V17

Skin - E000, E00, E01 with R02

Top & Socks - B39, B37, B34

Grounding - E42, E41, E40

Mouth - R02, R01

Dog Nose - T3, T1

Stamps - Puppy Friends TDG116 & Just Because FDG057

*If you place an order for Puppy Friends(the free offer only applies if you order Mer-Cat) you will automatically get the Just Because sentiment FREE!  Yes I said the sentiment will be FREE!  This is a limited time offer & will expire on June 16th, 2024.  So get your freebie while you can!!  You don't need to add the sentiment to your shopping cart.  We will add it when we process your order.*

Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: